Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sorry

I am so sorry guys. Please do not hate us. We kind of have better things to do in our lives..no offence. Alex and I have SO much studying! There are like five quizzes every single week. I am in the spelling bee and that means like a packet full of words that I HAVE to study for! I promise you that I will come back to this sometimes but. If you want to know what I am doing besides this. I am actually on Instagram and watching youtube videos.

Favorite Instagrammers:
@ispongebober
@tumblrinfinitexoxo
@fetch_mustaches
@awk0barbies
@cookiemonstah_

Favorite Youtubers:
@hoiitsroi
@TaylorSwiftVEVO
@BrunoMarsVEVO\

Favorite Youtube Songs:
22 By: T Swift
I Knew You Were Trouble By: T Swift
Love Story By: T Swift
You Belong With Me: T Swift
Red By: Taylor Swift
(Love Taylor Swift)
What Makes You Beautiful By: One Direction
One Thing By: One Direction
I Want By: One Direction
Live While Were Young By: One Direction
Gotta Be You By: One Direction
Taken By: One Direction
Little Things By: One Direction
(Love One Direction)
I like a lot more but I think you guys aren't interested with my favorite songs..lol

Also thank you for still going on this blog(:
We love you all!
~Cardinal 

1 comment:

  1. Omg i loveee One Direction!! <3
    If you have fb would you like meh page?
    https://www.facebook.com/1Df3ver?fref=ts
    *Supa.Tommo*

    ReplyDelete