Saturday, June 2, 2012

Guess what!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to thank you soo very much for going on the blog, posting, chatting, doing the polls, doing the contests, and having fun. Alex and I put all our effort into this. We hope you enjoy the blog. Anyway I have some exciting news. It is exciting for me and Alex, but I wanted to share it with you. I was on twitter and I went over to Jenny Wooz's wallz and posted the website url. Then I log on this morning and I see she replied. She said, "  I love your website :D your articles are so fun to read, keep up the amazing work girls! I' so proud of you XD" I thought that was really nice of her to even go on it and say that! Again thank you for coming on, please tell your friends. Also follow us on twitter!! ;)

TTYLXOX
-Cardinal710

No comments:

Post a Comment