Sunday, July 29, 2012

Copied

Hey everyone! We have noticed that people have been using quite a few of the things we create for this blog. We create these things for our use only and it's very frustrating to see it copied and use for other people's blogs. We know you can create your own blog, but try to be creative. We know you wouldn't like that if we did that to you. So, please do not take our images, text, or anything from our blog. Also, please do not comment in our chat box with your URL. We started from scratch and we never went to other people's blogs to get publicity, and it's vey unfair to us. Thanks!

-Cardinal and Alex

6 comments:

  1. Am I a copyer? I hope I'm not If I am, I'm glad to take mine down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,can you - when it comes out- put some other quests except awoozing race?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people dont copy and the text? Dont copy ur text?! Dude its a text what if people just like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think U mean me by chatting with my url :P I promise i won't do it again XD I luv u Alex & Cardinal !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it because of me? Mine might seem similar, but isn't nearly as good as this. Plus yours has more info :p I can take mine down if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how to copy your blog... I'm only ten!!!

    ReplyDelete