Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mya and Jay??

This just in the Woozarazzi has posted a article saying that Mya and Jay have been secretly dating for MONTHS!! He says that they are now getting married. The information has been gather from a source close to the couple. A secret wedding and we weren't invited??  
ZennaWooz has said, “I’m not surprised,” Zeena reports hearing the news. “They have looked close but don’t worry… you are all invited to my wedding with Zack."


Since you all know that the woozband went on a vacation. The Woozarazzi found this tweet from MaxWooz while reading the others.


I don't know if it is just me, but I think Max is talking about Jenny and himself...Do you agree or disagree. We will just have to find out more. Until then we really don't know if Mya and Jay are engaged.........

We will just have to wait and see..............................

TTYLXOX
-Cardinal

No comments:

Post a Comment