Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prom Awaits Us

Hey People! Alex here! So, as we all know, Prom is TOMORROW! Yay! Now, I know that A LOT of girls wanted to be Prom Queen and quite a few guys wanted to be Prom King. Now, we have seen the nominees and are currently voting for our winners. I went on only a few minutes ago and ripleyw seems to be winning for the girls, and Ali (Her Booyfriend) is at the top too with two other boys. Now, I know some people have some crushed spirirts, but not all is lost! I think we should have our very own Prom. A Blog-Spot Prom! We will nominate our top ten for boys and girls, but everyone will still be a Queen or King. This time, not the FAMOUS woozens will be elected, but anybody. Card and I know how it feels too, we aren't famous either, well yet. So, at our Blog-Spot Prom, everyone is a winner. Now, don't you feel better?

Live. Laugh. Love.
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment