Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blog Has Changed!

Hey everyone! I am going to host a small contest that you will have to check out on the "Contests" page! So, if you have noticed, the blog has changed just a little bit. We have changed a couple of things to make them look the way we like them. Notice how I am saying WE, but I really mean ME, Alex. You always see Card's post right? Well, if you see those pics with texts,decorations, and all that jazz, that's me! I added a couple of pics, new format, and music!Okay, so if you see anything that has changed, I suggest writing it down and checking out the "Contests" Page! I would also check out the poll on the right. It asks what songs you want us to play! Well, since I said, "All That Jazz," why not play, "All That Jazz?!" This is from the Broadway Production, "Chicago." Now, there are two polls. Asking whether we should play Broadway Music or Pop, Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop, etc. Hmm, now there are three. The third one is asking if you want details on the Broadway or Modern Song/Music. Wow, lot's of polls! Answer all of them so we can get this blog moving! I suggest you start clicking..... Ok, let's NOT play "All That Jazz!" Instead, I'll be playing "Hit the Lights" by Selena Gomez! Enjoy! Bye!

Live,Love, and Logic!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment