Friday, September 21, 2012

Fun Fun Contest



This contest is to make a carnival. Just put in all of the cool carnival stuff and make is awesome! When you submit it to us you must message me, Cardinal710 on my woozworld messages.
**Please pay attention to this or you might get disqualified and I don't want that happening

To: Cardinal710
Subject Line: Carnival Contest
Body(Message): Hi Cardinal! I did the contest on the blog. Look in my unitz for the carnival! 

*YOU MUST MAKE THE UNIT NAME -BLOG CARNIVAL-








Can't wait to see all of your amazing unitz! All messages must be sent in by September 28th (Friday) At 8:00 P.M. I will go around the unitz at that time looking and taking pics of them all. Then you the people will vote who shall win. The more people you invite to the website the more people that will vote for you. Think about that. Well, good luck woozens! Remember to make sure your message looks like that. Especially, the subject!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment