Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Not-so-Contest Contest

Card may be all about the drawings, but what about the computer techies out there?

 *Card's actually the techy one*

If you aren't that great at drawing on paper, what about using pixels?
That sounded cooler in my head.
I've seen quite a few woozens on Woozworld creating their very own "Woozworld Edits." Now, what's an edit? Do you ever sometimes see something on woozworld that you think you could make look better? If you do, that's your very own edit!
I think you know where I'm going with this, but if you don't:


Create an Edit of Something on Woozworld! :DD

Unfortunately, this is NOT a contest, therefore, you will not be getting any wooz. Not because I don't want to, but I'm just a little cheap. Actually I'm broke but, you didn't need to know that. Delete.  

Instead of getting money and clothes, you will get something even more fantabulous..........


Publicity!

Who doesn't want publicity? If you don't know what that means.... KEEP READING!


I got this idea from an e-mail we got..

*So yes we do read e-mails*

That e-mail was a video of a girl's edits. I unfortunately do not know her woozen name, but you can probably check it out at her video.


Other people have obviously created edits, but I came up with this not-so-contest "contest," from this one. I didn't really watch all of it, but I saw the title!? 

Back to the Not-so-Contest Contest:

Create your very own edits, post them to Youtube, send them in via e-mail, etc. 

*****Edits are usually clothes, but if you want to do like yetis or something, go for it.*****

However, make sure ALEX, that is the girl that is not Card, (xD) gets them. Card can get them too, but I will be putting them on the blog, so if you want them on the blog, get them to me. If you send it in, post it to Youtube, make the title "Not-so-Contest Contest" with your woozen's name somewhere. There is no deadline for this. 
Sorry for my grammar, I'm feeling ungrammarish today :DD  Ungrammarish is not a word BTW. xD

Stay true and be you!

Alex the Great
***Ever heard of Alexander the Great? We're related.***

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT!!! HER NAME IS quickstop! I'M HER FRIEND AND SHE POSTED IT ON MY WOOZIN PAGE! Oh And Btw Its Me FallIsLoveAble

    ReplyDelete